Dalat Flowers Festival is a great event held in December, when there is the best weather of the year in Dalat and other localities in Lam Dong province. The Flowers Festival is an opportunity for the Dalat city to exhibit local vegetables, flowers and plants from many parts of Vietnam and other countries in order to attract tourists coming Dalat and promote economic growth of the city.
* TOUR DETAILED
- 22h00, 22/12/2017: pick guests up at the accomodation and depart to Dalat.
- 6h00: have breakfast ất Bảo Lộc.
- 7h00: move to Elephant Fall - one of the beautiful waterfalls of Tay Nguyen.
- 10h00: leave for Me Linh Coffee area and enjoy a cup of coffee.
- 11h00: have lunch.
- 12h30: come back Dalat city.
- 13h30: check in the hotel and take a rest.
- 15h30: visit Flower Garden of Dalat city - the best place to selfie.
- 17h30: have dinner and come to Lam Vien Square to participate in the Opening Ceremony.
+ Have buffet at the hotel and then visit Cau Dat tea hill.
+ Come to Linh Phuoc Pagoda.
+ Visit the giant pumpkin garden.
- 11h30: have lunch and take a rest.
- 14h00: continue to visit:
+ Dalat strawberry garden.
+ Dry Flower Showroom.
+ Lang Biang mountain.
- 17h00: have dinner at Lang Biang, then come back to the center of the city.
- 20h00: enjoy Wine Festival at Lam Vien square.
- Morning: have buffet at the hoetel, then be free to go shoping at Dalat market.
- 8h00: check out the hotel and move to Dairy Farm.
- 10h30: come to Bao Loc.
- 13h00: have lunch at Bao Loc and continue to come back Can Tho.
- 18h30: have dinner in Tien Giang province.
- 22h30: arrive Can Tho city.
- Aldults: 2.590.000 VNĐ/pax.
- Children (from 5 to 10 years old): 1.295.000 VNĐ/pax.
For further information, please contact:
Phone: 01662303438 (Mr Thảo)