DAY 01: HO CHI MINH CITY - HUE
- 7h30: Tour guide pick guests up at the hotel, depart to Tan Son Nhat Airport to check in and move to Hue at 9h30
- 10h50: Tour guide takes guests to the restaurant to have lunch
- After lunch, guests go through Hai Van Tunnel – This is the longest tunnel in Vietnam with a length of over 6280m across the mighty Hai Van Pass and it is also the border between Da Nang City and Thua Thien Province.
- 14h00: Arrive Hue, guests check in the hotel and take a rest.
- 15h00: Guests visit Hue Citadel – the Royal Palace of 13 Nguyen Dynasty Kings with Ngo Mon Gate, Thai Hoa Palace, Tu Cam Thanh, The Mieu, Hien Lam Cac, The Nine Tripod Cauldrons. Inside the Citadel, there are a lot of places and temples. This is where 13 Kings of Nguyen Dynasty lived and worked, along with their concubines, which contained many of the deep and intricate stories of the Kings.
- Guests continue to visit Khai Dinh Mausoleum. Khai Dinh King (1916-1925) was the 12th king of the Nguyen Dynasty and the last to build a mausoleum, preparing for the "departure" of a king in the downturn of feudalism. His mausoleum is splendid, combining exquisite Eastern and Western architecture with sophisticated and fancy sculptures. You will be amazed with the art of porcelain mosaics on the wall and the art of painting on the ceiling, which is one of the most valuable art masterpieces at his mausoleum.
- 18h00: Guests have dinner
- After dinner, guests come back the hotel. Guests are free to enjoy Hue’s specialties: Chè Huế (Hue royal sweet soup), rice with baby clams…
DAY 02: HUE – TAN THANH HOT SPRING TOURIST AREA – DA NANG
- Guests have breakfast at the hotel. Check out the hotel.
- Guests visit Tan Thanh Hot Spring Tourist Area - Guests relax with hot mineral springs, massage spraying lake or mountain climbing, bathing natural stream and walking with nature. In addition, you play some exciting games at Fitness Park – for thrill seekers (self-sufficient). Guests have lunch in Hue.
- 15h00: Depart for Hoi An
- 17h00: Arrive Hoi An, guests have the opportunity to admire one of the ancient port still preserved and kept intact in the world with some works such as Museum of History, Fujian Assembly Hall, Bridge Pagoda, Ancient House ... Historical Museum, Phuc Kien Assembly Hall, Bridge Pagoda, Ancient House…
- Guests have Carrying buffet in the dinner.
- Guests are free to roam around the ancient town, or take a rest. If guests come Hoi An on the 14th lunar month, guests will be immersed in the quiet space of the ancient town, walking on the chess board street, or the alleys with brilliant lanterns. At the same time, guests also participate in the ancient folk games clearly reproduced: breaking the pots, singing “bai choi”...
DAY 03: HUE – BA NA – DA NANG
- 6h30: Guests have breakfast. Check out the hotel.
- 8h00: Depart to visit Ba Na, under the rule of the French colonialists, Ba Na is known as "Summer Paradise" with many hotels, villas, hospital, post offices, opera houses, restaurants, banks, airports for helicopter…
Currently, Ba Na is built into a high-up resort, with cable car system recorded 4 world records, the largest indoor play area in Southeast Asia. The landscape is like a paradise with cool climate all year round. Coming here, guests also visit the Love Flower Garden “Le Jardin d’ amour”, with all kinds of tropical blooming flowers, guests also have the opportunity to visit the relics of the French such as: Meditation Garden, French horse enclosure area, 100-year-old grapefruit trees, vestiges of ancient villas. In particular, guests will visit the French Wine Cellar and enjoy a glass of wine, cocktails or mocktails for free at the Debay Bar.
- Guests conquer Chua Mountain - rooftops of the city, and take photos at a milestone 1.487m. Guests have a panoramic view of Da Nang City and Da Nang Bay, hidden under a white cloud.
- 11h00: GUESTS HAVE BA NA BUFET
- 13h00 : Guests get off the cable car, depart for the city. Tour guide takes guests to the hotel and check in to take a rest.
- Guests visit Son Tra Peninsula (Monkey Mountain). About 10 km to north-east of the city center, Son Tra Peninsula is 693m above sea level, known as Son Ky Thuy Tu. It is also a rich and diverse nature reserve protected by the national forest regime, which is famous for its unique vegetation with a variety of rare wild animal such as deer, monkeys, gibbons , orangutans, red-face cock… People rumor that the fairy from the sky often choose that sand to dance, and play chess with each other ... so also called Tien Sa (Landing Place of Fairies). Guests arrive Son Tra Peninsila to visit Linh Ung Pagoda, where has the largest statue of Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva in Vietnam.
- Guests have dinner
- After dinner, guests visit Da Nang Asia Park (cost of tickets is self-sufficient - 200,000 VNĐ) to explore miniature Asia with many architectures, landscapes, cultural activities, arts and specialties of 10 Asian countries: Japan, Indonesia, Singapore, Korea, India, Nepal, Thailand, Cambodia, China and Vietnam…
Note: Asian Park Opening Hours: Monday - Friday: 15:30 - 22:30
DAY 04: SON TRA – HAN MARKET – CAN THO
- Guests have breakfast and check out. Then, guests will visit and go shopping at Han market – one of the largest specialties market in the Central- to buy unique souvenirs for relatives and friends. Trade civilization is quite good, so guests will not be afraid to be pulled over, said in high-cost ...
- 10h00: Guests depart for airport to check in and take a flight to Can Tho at 11h55
- 13h25: Arrive Can Tho Airport,tour guide take guests to Ninh Kieu Hotel to take a rest (or visit immediately and check in after that because this is a priviate group so the time depends on the group’s decision)
- 15h00: Guests visit UT DZACH traditional craft house, enjoy hammock shaped fine rice vermicelli … visit the orchards, enjoy the fruits in the garden.
- Guests visit Son Isle, take a stroll around the isle, visit the fruits garden, enjoy fruits (grapefruit, guava, longan,... depending on the seasons), see the flying snakehead fish ....
- 17h00: Guests come back the hotel, and take a rest.
- 18h00: Guests depart for Ninh Kieu Quay, have dinner on the yacht, listen to “don ca tai tu” (Vietnamese opera), see Can Tho Bridge at night.
DAY 05: CAN THO – CHAU DOC – HA TIEN – PHU QUOC
- 06h00: Guests depart for Cai Rang Floating Market, a typical culture of the river.
- 8h00: Guests have breakfast, check out to depart for Chau Doc and visit Tra Su Melaleuca Forest, the typical ecosystem in the western part of the Hau River has created a unique impression in the hearts of visitors with interesting experiences.
- 11h00: Guests have lunch at Tra Su Melaleuca Forest
- 13h00: Depart for Ha Tien
- 15h00: Arrive Ha Tien, guests get on Binh An/ Thanh Thoi Ferry, to move to Phu Quoc (Take 2 hours 30 minutes - It is faster than traveling to Rach Gia and then take a speedboat)
- 17h30: Arrive Phu Quoc, guests check in EDEN RESORT and take a rest.
- 18h00: Guests have dinner, are free to visit Dinh Cau Night Market
DAY 06: EXPLORE PHU QUOC
- Have breakfast, be free to go swimming at the beach.
- 9h00: Guests visit Truc Lam Monastery (Ho Quoc Pagoda) - one of the largest, sacred and most beautiful on the island
+ Natural Honey Farm.
+ Suoi Tranh Tourist Area, one of the most beautiful spring of Phu Quoc, immersed in the cool and blue water – (The spring always has water, the highest point is in the rainy season from 7-10 lunar month; at the time we go to the spring, the water is not much)
+ Ham Ninh Ancient Fishing Village - guests discover the life of people in the fishing village, stroll to have sightseeing, take photos with the Harbor Bridge with over 600m length to the sea, (enjoy fresh crab, buy sea horse – Mo Qua Wine when you need)
- 11h00: Have lunch and take a rest
- 14h00: Guests visit Seavillage - EXPERIENCE THE NEW PLAYGROUND IN PHU QUOC. (self-sufficient)
The games at Seavillage includes: Inflatable, Jetski, especially Flyboard – the very HOT game around the world.
- Be free to take sea bath
- 16h00: Guests come back the city center and have dinner
- Guests are free to walk around Dinh Cau Night Market.
DAY 07: VISIT SOUTHERN ISLAND
- Guests are free to go swimming, have breakfast
- 9h00: Guests visit Phu Quoc Prison – watch documentary film, feel empathy with the patriotic soldiers and live with national pride.
- 10h00: Guests depart for south island: Have a chance to try the famous Sim Wine - specialties of the island district, get on boat to go fishing, dive to watch coral, enjoy lunch on the boat with some fresh fish caught by guests
- 13h00: Guests are free to take sea bath at Sao Beach – one of the beautiful beach of Phu Quoc.
- 15h00: Guests come back the center of the city and take a rest.
- 18h00: Guests have lunch at the restaurant.
DAY 08: PHU QUOC – HO CHI MINH CITY
- Guests have breakfast, are free to take sea bath and check out.
- Guests visit Fish Sauce Barrel House, here you learn how to grow and harvest pepper, enjoy the white pepper, ripe pepper, pepper mix with sugar ...
- 11h00: Guests have lunch at THUY TIEN RESTAURAN
- 12h00: Go to Phu Quoc Airport to check in and take a flight to Tan Son Nhat Airport. Guests come back the accomodation. Say thank you and see you the next time!.
PRICE: We will update when having the exact number of guests
FLIGHTS: Vietjet, Jestar, Vietnam Airlines
- Tour price is valid only when the two sides agree to sign the contract.
- The program can be changed to suit the actual situation, but the New Experience Company still ensures the full content as in the program.
- Please bring ID card or driver's license (original and before expiry date); children bring birth certificate (original), lightweight luggage, shoes ...
- Transportation: mordern 7-pax coach, air-conditioner, hospitality.
- Hotels: 4-star ( 02 double room).
- Meals: 01 breakfast (bowl + glass) + 07 buffet breakfast at hotels – resort
14 main meals (200,000 VNĐ/person) và 01 meal on the fishing boat;
- Tour guide: professional, enthusiastic
- Tickets: all places in the program
- Water/ cold towel: 2 bottles/1 towel/ day (The water is available on coach, so use as you wish)
- Gifts: Hat; air cushion
- Ensurance: The maximum compensation level is 100,000,000 VNĐ/service
- Plane tickets for domestic flights
- Boats tickets to Phu Quoc
- Eating or drinking out of the program
- Personal expenses (Telephone, laundry ... ..)
TOUR PRICE FOR CHILDREN:
- Under 5 years old: free tour price, the family is responsible for their children’s eating, spleeping, and paying for the visiting cost (If using) (2 adults can take only 1 child only, over 02 children will charge half adult ticket), surcharge for boat tickets, plane tickets and insurance according to regulations.
- From 5 to under 11 years old: half adult ticket + surcharge for boat tickets, plane tickets and insurance according to airline regulations (01 set of eating + visiting & sleep with parents).
- From over 11 years old:
100% the price of adult.